boclips uses the power of video to educate, enlighten, and inspire learners of all ages. We offer the world’s largest library of educational video from renowned media brands on a single platform, giving educators and courseware creators an easier way to find expertly sourced and curated content. We’re a well-funded edtech start-up with 3+ years of demonstrated success in the market, and we’re rapidly expanding to better meet the needs of our growing customer base.
About the Job
boclips is looking for a marketing specialist to join our fun, passionate, distributed team. The marketing specialist will use a variety of inbound and traditional marketing tactics to help build brand awareness, generate leads, and create demand in the market for our video platform. This is a full-time, remote position based in the US (preferably east coast).
You’re a savvy, multi-talented marketer with many tricks up your sleeve to attract, convert, close, and delight customers. Blogging, content, social media, SEO, PPC ads, events, webinars—these are just a few of your favorite things. You’d describe yourself as equal parts creative and analytical. You’ve got the design and writing chops to create high-quality, visually compelling content and campaigns on the fly, and you love using data and user insights to continuously improve your tactics over time. You know your way around a content management system and marketing automation system, and you can build out a landing page without breaking a sweat.
- Use HubSpot to set up and manage public website, create workflows, maintain contacts and lists, send emails, and design landing pages
- Create, produce, and edit compelling content that supports various marketing channels to attract, nurture, and retain audiences (e.g., webinars, e-books, blog posts, social media content, infographics, videos)
- Help develop and maintain editorial strategy and publishing schedules
- Build social media marketing campaigns across Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram
- Implement SEO audit recommendations and updates and make changes as needed to our website
- Assist with event planning, including logistics, collateral creation, coordination with vendors, and onsite support
- Develop and manage PPC and paid social media ads to amplify our digital content
Are you a match?
- Experience with marketing automation software and content management systems (HubSpot preferred)
- In-depth understanding of inbound marketing or content marketing strategies
- Experience managing campaigns with Google Ads, Facebook ads, and/or other paid media channels
- Proven ability to manage projects, editorial calendars, and event logistics
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe InDesign
Qualifications and Skills that Win You Bonus Points
- HubSpot certification
- Google Ads certification
- Experience being part of a distributed team
- Experience working in education, edtech, and/or education publishing
- Great base salary $60-70,000
- Annual bonus < 10%
- Healthcare, HSA, 401K
- Awesome team doing something impactful for education
- 20 days PTO plus other holidays
Please no agency submissions or calls.
boclips is committed to the policy that all persons have equal access to its programs, facilities, and employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, creed, disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital or veteran’s status.